- Over 47,000 acres of seagrass in St. Lucie and The Indian River Lagoon have been destroyed by algae blooms
- Salinity in Florida Bay is now twice the normal level
- In 2016 a toxic algae bloom covered 239 square miles of Okeechobee
- The Everglades are slowly choking to death
- The Biscayne Aquifer is slowly drying up due to low water flows in the Everglades (8 million people depend on this water source)
- This is a manmade problem
- It can be fixed
This month, Vanishing Paradise is conducting a major push among bloggers to bring awareness to sportsmen because they are the true voice of conservation. Please contact us; we have the information and interview contacts to make a quick turnaround possible. Help us fight for the sport.